Ella Cardigan – WIP #3

Ella Cardigan Front

Almost done!  I have everything done except the final collar ribbing and some finishing.  Best of all it fits!  It needs the 3″ ribbing to fit completely but I can tell it’s the right size and I can wear it.  I did mess up the raglan sleeves a bit.  It was only supposed to have 2 knit stitches on the diagonal slope but I didn’t interpret the pattern correctly and ended up with a 4 stitch wide diagonal. But, it fits!  I’ll take it.

Next, picking up 368 stitches here I come!

Comments

  1. It looks great! I can’t wait to see you wearing it 🙂

Leave a Reply