- Yarn: Lisa Souza Sock! (gray & purple left overs)
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Needles: US Size 2 (3.0 mm) circulars
- Measurements: US Shoe Size 7
- Pattern: Basic Knee High Sock (modified to anklet)
- Time Spent: 9 hours
- Dates: 12/31/2015 – 6/21/2015
I’m getting behind in my knitting and needed some motivation this weekend. I picked up the closest to done WIP I had sitting around and decided to finish it off. It was very satisfying to finish something! Nothing too special here with the socks. I made a bunch of them for Christmas last year; six months later and my pair is finally done.
I still have left over yarn from the Color Affection Shawl so more socks to come!. Next pair will be with gray toes and the rest purple. I might go a bit tighter around the ankle but I’ll have to wear these for a few weeks before I know for sure.